Saturday, August 18, 2012

Dental Work What Do I

Dental Work? What do I have done? Request video for a subscriber!







So this is a request video for one of my subscribers in response to my Crest White Strips vs. Aqua Fresh White Trays. My subscriber wanted to know what dental work I had done if any. I hope this video is helpful to those who are looking to get some work done or have grinding problems. I have a serious teeth obsession so I have to take care of my teeth 100% of the time. Don't forget that healthy teeth and healthy gums lead to a healthier all around lifestyle. You can prevent so many problems with simple care like flossing and brushing. Facebook Me! www.facebook.com


OETA Story on FREE Dental Work aired on 02/05/10







Thisstory aired on the Oklahoma News Report (ONR) on OETA-The Oklahoma Network. The reporter is Cathy Tatom; photojournalist is Edwin Wilson. For more information, go to the ONR web site www.news.oeta.tv and ONR blog blog.oeta.tv For more about OETA-The Oklahoma Network, visit www.oeta.tv HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE LINE UP IN THE COLD FOR UP TO TWO DAYS FOR A CHANCE TO GET THEIR TEETH FIXED -- FOR FREE. THE WORK IS BEING DONE BY AN ARMY OF VOLUNTEER DENTISTS, HYGIENISTS AND DENTAL STUDENTS. IT WAS ORGANIZED BY THE OKLAHOMA'S MISSION OF MERCY, THE DENTAL ASSOCIATION AND DELTA DENTAL. OETA'S CATHY TATOM HAS THE STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment