Friday, August 3, 2012

Layton Dentist | Hillside Dental

Layton Dentist | Hillside Dental Associates in Layton, Utah







Hillside Dental Associates Weber County, Utah www.hillsidedentalsmile.com Dr. Ron Scoville loves being a dentist, and feels there is nothing more rewarding than being able to give someone a new smile that hasn't smiled for years "Dentistry it's just a very special profession to me" Dr. Kent Scoville understands new patients are often fearful and nervous, and hopes to change the perception of a dentist, by educating new patients that visiting the dentist, can be a positive experience, with a great end result..! One of our patients Mandie tells her story "I've been going to Dr. Scoville for four or five years now. He makes me feel really comfortable. I'm not nervous or anything. The dentist is a scary thing for me. He's more like my friend. I think he's the best out there and I'd recommend him to anyone to go to him." Many people can't stand drilling or needles at the dentist office, which brings them to our office. You too can be completely sedated for any dental procedure. Contact us today for a free consultation. (801) 896-9016 Need more? Before you call watch our main video about our practice. www.youtube.com Hillside Dental, 466 North Main St., Ste. 101, Clearfield, UT, 84015 (801) 896-9016 www.hillsidedentalsmile.com


No comments:

Post a Comment