Saturday, August 18, 2012

Monkey Bathroom Set

monkey bathroom set

complete monkey set for a kids bathroom. soap dispenser,tooth brush holder,trash can ,shower




Price: $ 30


Location



San Antonio, USA


Nanny in Apache Junction, AZ 85220 - Tara B.

Hello,

My
name is Tara. I offer date nights, emergency 1 time care and really offer any type of care a family needs for their children. I have experience with children age newborn to age 11, with my favorite ages being 2-4. I recently ran a full time day care and preschool for four children aged 2-4. currently I attend ASU for the registered dietitian program. I maintain a full time school schedule and also work as a ParaPro for a Special Education classroom at a K-eighth school.

I provide occasional date nights and weekends for families of children throughout the Phoenix area. I am willing to drive distances so don't be afraid to ask. I will provide care for any age. I provide activities, crafts, cooking fun, story or game time depending on the age of the child. I only offer healthy snacks and meals and prefer that the families don't ask me to feed junk foods. Fruits and veggies are my favored snacks for the kids.




Price:


Location



85220 Apache Junction, USA



Oral-B Dual Clean Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)
Specially designed for Dual Action Cleaning. Both brush heads move for twice the cleaning action*. *vs. a regular manual toothbrus...
Oral-B Pro White Replacement Brush Head (3 ct.)
Specially designed for Whitening and Superior Cleaning*. Features dentist-inspired polishing cup to remove surface stains and natu...
Baby Banana Brush And Tooth Gel Combo Pack
Spry Baby Banana Brush with Tooth Gel. Make it easy for your child to brush teeth while cleaning with all natural xylitol. The b...

No comments:

Post a Comment