Thursday, August 9, 2012

Oral B Vitality Floss Action

Oral B Vitality Floss Action and Oral B vitality Dual Clean

I have 2 toothbrushes for sale. Both are brand new and in their original packaging. I'm not interested in selling them individually. If you're interested in buying them, I'd sell them outside of the Baja Fresh in the Tustin Valley Marketplace. The best way to reach me is by phone. I can be reached at. You can pretty much call or text me whenever. My only request is that you don't call after midnight.




Price: $ 30


Location



, USA


Dental Assistant

health (brushing teeth, flossing, nutritional counseling




Price:


Location



Boston, USA



Reach Dental Floss, Mint, Waxed, 55 yd
Reach Mint Waxed is our #1 selling floss. It's waxed to slide easily between teeth, and removes up to 52% more plaque than Glide O...
Oral-B Advantage Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast Long Lasting Mint, 75-Count Bags (Pack Of 6)
Oral-B Advantage Floss Picks Plus Scope Outlast Flavor are easy to use and provide a more complete clean. Picks feature a dual-act...
Glide Floss, Deep Clean Cool Mint, 40-Meters (Pack of 6)
Glide Floss Comfort Plus is extra soft and comfortable on fingers and gums. Easy to hold, Comfort Plus won't slip through your fin...

No comments:

Post a Comment